The Solutions Architect will be responsible for Provisioning of customer Cloud transport logical and virtual services in conjunction with the N-Wave transport team, Participating in new service design discussions and engineering, Maintaining subject matter expertise on N-Wave Cloud services, Develop and mature N-Wave Cloud service offerings for managing, planning, architecting, and monitoring, cloud systems, Develop best practices for all N-Wave Cloud service offerings, Assist with IT infrastructure assets tracking and inventory providing regular updates to the inventory tracking system and Assist with N-Wave purchasing and acquisitions including annual maintenance contracts, invoice preparation, and purchase request preparation In this position, you may lead and direct others’ work and report to a project leader or manager. Communication skills (written, verbal, speaking) are required for a collaborative approach working with various individuals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude are expected.
· Deep understanding of the larger N-Wave portfolio of transport and enterprise services to provide subject matter expertise to the N-Wave Director and Federal portfolio managers in the development of new products and technology
· Assists the N-Wave director in furthering the N-Wave cloud service catalog’s development to include flexible, highly available, high bandwidth cloud transport, customer cloud consulting, and customer cloud virtual services design, architecture, and management.
· Assists the N-Wave director in developing N-Wave Cloud competency to become a center of excellence for Cloud service offerings supporting NOAA and DOC.
· Provides subject matter expertise to the N-Wave Director and Federal portfolio managers in developing solutions based on predefined processes, guidelines, and best practices with the objective that the developed solution fits within the N-Wave enterprise architecture in terms of information architecture, portfolios, and NOC operation integration.
· Assist the N-Wave director with an initial assessment and technical exchange with new customers requiring N-Wave services
· BS/BA degree in engineering, computer science, or information technology or equivalent with 8 – 10 years of relevant hands-on experience
· Technical Certifications such as CISSP, Cloud Certifications (AWS, Azure, and Google), and ITIL Foundations is a plus
· Possess, practice, and demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Fluent, written and spoken English is mandatory.
· U.S. Citizens Only
· Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Public Trust clearance is required