NOTE: Go to Job Board, look for Job Board Template, hit MA Duplicator, the edit.
- Step 1: Change Page title so it changes the permalink
- Step 2: Fill out job title, Requirements, Duties, Education, Etc
- Step 3: In “Slug” dropdown, change title to current title
- Step 4: If page goes to an outsourced job section, go to tab “Page links to” below and change what URL this page goes to when clicked
- Step 5: Change Job category on right from “Draft” to “Published.”
- Step 6: On the right hand tab under “Publish,” change the date to whatever the job posting date is. If It is current day than leave as is.
- Step 7: In Elementor for the careers page: When inserting job categories, select “Published” Only
*Applicants will be in the “Applicants” tab on the left